Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fabric




These pictures are just to show some various fabric which I have available. If you like any of the dresses or overalls you’ve seen and want me to custom-make something for you, just let me know which fabric and design you’re after and I can do it. The photo showing red, brown and blue floral print fabrics are all corduroys. I can give you more information about the other fabrics if you’re interested. Please contact me at lauralai76@netspace.net.au if you’re interested in buying any of the items you’ve seen here, or if you want me to custom-make something for your little one. Please feel free to forward this blog address ( lauralaikids@blogspot.com ) to any of your friends and family who you think may be interested. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment