Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blankets



I've gone crazy with the camera this morning, and it's time to upload more photos of my other creations, to see what people think.
Here are some blankets which are for sale. These pictures show a selection, however I do have more, so if you're interested in a particular colour, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. In the "4 blanket" photo, these blankets are all gingham backed fleece, so they're suitable for colder weather, or to use as floor rugs for tummy time and play. Most of them are a large size, however some are a smaller size suitable for using in a pram or bassinet.
The "5 blanket" photo shows a selection of flanellette blankets, all in a large size. These are great as a swaddle for younger babies, or as a floor rug.

Prices:
Large fleece - $20
Large flannel - $18
Small fleece - $16

No comments:

Post a Comment