Saturday, June 12, 2010



With stalls booked at the North Melbourne Market on August 22nd, October 24th and December 5th, I have been sewing like a crazy woman lately, building up my stock. So I wanted to post some pictures of some new and current clothes for you all to have a look at. Please let me know what you think!

Due to rising costs of the market stalls, plus fabric prices etc, I have unfortunately had to increase my prices. The increases are minimal, and as most of the items are "one of a kind", many made from vintage patterns or vintage fabrics, you are assured of a unique item for your little one.

These dresses are pinafores with a crossover back. They are all sized 6-12 months (although my girls, being tiny little things, were still wearing them until about 18 months). All of them (except the orange one) are made from vintage fabrics. They are all light fabrics, but can be worn with tights and long sleeved tops and so are suitable for even the cooler months.

These are $38 each.



No comments:

Post a Comment