Thursday, February 18, 2010









So, as most of you probably know, I am having a market stall at the North Melbourne market on 28th February from 10am-2pm. I've been sewing up a storm, and thought I'd put up pics of some of my latest creations.

Of course, there are some of my favourites, the pleat front dress. The yellow one is made from vintage material that I was given by my Nanna. The green is the same style, but a newer fabric. Both are in a size 3 and are $35. (Green one has been sold)

Next are some "spin out" skirts (my daughters love these!). The pink & purple one, and the brown & blue pinwale cord floral skirt are both size 2-3, while the blue one is size 1. All are $25.

I have a couple of new onesies, suitable for boys, as well as new "girls" onesies. These are $15 each.

Also $15 is the black "emergency" t-shirt, in a size 3.

Some of my current faves are these great bibs, which are made from a vinyl fabric (so spills can be easily wiped off), with a felt backing. The large bib is great for "older" eaters (1 year old +) as it covers the whole front of them, while the teeny ones are for bubbas. Large are $13, small are $9.


No comments:

Post a Comment